I recently received the Stylish Blogger Award from one of my fellow food bloggers Kitchenarian. This is a fun Award that allows bloggers to recognize and honor their fellow bloggers who they deem possess “great style” and have contributed to the blogging community. I’m honored that I was one of the bloggers who Kitchenarian chose to give this Award too.
Kitchenarian has a beautiful blog that discusses “all things pertaining to the kitchen.” Her writing style conveys her genuine love of food and of all things food-related. She’s even passed her love of food and enthusiasm for writing on to her daughter as she is one of her contributing writers. Her photos are amazing and will literally make your mouth water. Just check out her post for Pumpkin Doughnuts and tell me that you’re not drooling right now! I’m always excited to receive one of Kitchenarian’s new posts because you never know what fun and exciting recipe you’re going to have waiting for you. Thank you again to Kitchenarian!
In order to accept this Award, there are a few things that I have to do. The first thing is that I have to share 7 things about myself. Here it goes!
- I don’t like chocolate, but I love to drink chocolate milk after I workout.
- I am tall, 5’10 tall.
- I ran a marathon once and loved it so much I will never run another one again.
- My least favorite baking thing to do is to cut butter into a recipe. I hate it!
- My husband and I met in Florence, Italy while we were studying abroad in college.
- I love the snow.
- I’m obsessed with my Kitchen Aid and my Henckles knife block.
I’m also going to pass this Award on to some of my fellow bloggers who I read on a daily basis and who have inspired me to become a better cook, a better writer, and/or a better photographer. Thank you to the following blogs:
Awardees ― Accepting this award is based on the following criteria:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to other bloggers you follow and who have inspired you.
4. Copy the award from my blog and then you may display it on your own blog.
5. Notify your selected recipients.