I was recently contacted by KODAK, as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program, to create a hardcover photo book for free! My two year wedding anniversary is coming up in September, and I realized that my hubby and I never bought ourselves a wedding album; we gave one to my parents and to my in-laws, but we never got around to getting one for ourselves! I figured this was the perfect opportunity to bust out my wedding photos and take a stroll down memory lane. I thought it would be a great idea to create this photo book while sipping on the signature cocktail that we served at our wedding…. Raspberry Limoncello Spritzer. Since my hubby and I met in Italy and became engaged there a few years later, we wanted to have a signature drink at our wedding that was reminiscent of our time spent in Florence. This drink is light, refreshing, and delicious!
What is more, KODAK Gallery is providing an exclusive offer for you; 40% off a medium hardcover or a large Photo Book. Simply go to www.kodakgallery.com/creativity to redeem. The offer is only available through this URL until 8/31/11 so get started!
- 1 (750-ml) bottle limoncello, chilled
- 1 cup sparkling water, chilled
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 5 fresh mint sprigs, lightly crushed, plus extra for garnish
- Crushed ice
- In a pitcher, combine the limoncello, sparkling water, raspberries, and mint sprigs.
- Fill glasses halfway with crushed ice. Pour about 1/2 cup of the limoncello mixture over the ice in each glass.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.