I love coffee. It is usually one of the highlights of my morning because it wakes me up, and depending on the weather, it cools me down or warms me up. That’s why I jumped at the chance to participate in the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program with Godiva Coffee. I received two bags of glorious flavored Godiva coffee in the mail: chocolate and vanilla. Being a huge vanilla and peanut butter fan, I decided to make a Peanut Butter & Vanilla Godiva Iced Coffee with Toffee Bits. The toffee bits weren’t planned… I was actually going to sprinkle chocolate chips on top, until I saw my half-used bag of toffee bits staring at me from the cabinet. This iced drink is delicious and decadent. It definitely gets the job done if you’re craving something sweet or need a pick-me-up in the morning. And the Godiva coffee alone has a wonderful flavor! Even without the added peanut butter, toffee bits, and milk, this coffee’s flavor is amazing. Treat yourself to this baby this weekend. You’ll thank me 🙂
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup cold Godiva Vanilla coffee
- 1 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of milk or cream
- whipped cream for topping
- Toffee Bits for sprinkling
- In a blender, combine ice, coffee, peanut butter, and milk. Pour into a serving glass.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with toffee bits.