It’s December! Can you believe it? The Christmas tree and decorations are up and the Christmas DVDs have been pulled out (National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation = Amazing). My first Christmas recipe of the season that is all too appropriate with the red, white, and green colors is this Cranberry & Pistachio White Chocolate Bark. Bark is one of those really easy treats to make around Christmas time that tastes delicious and freezes well too. Three ingredients and some parchment paper is all you need for this delicious Christmas treat. Enjoy!
- 12 ounces of white chocolate
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- ½ cup dried cranberries
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals stirring after each. Once the chocolate is melted, remove from the heat and let sit for a few minutes to cool slightly, stirring occasionally. Add the pistachios and cranberries and stir to combine.
3. Spread the mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer (depending on the size of the pan and how thick you like your bark, you may not need the entire surface).
4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until set.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut the bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
*Slightly adapted from Brown Eyed Baker