I’m currently traveling for work, so I made these delicious Thin Mint Stuffed Sugar Cookies this past Sunday to enjoy for the Superbowl and to also blog about for Valentine’s Day. Since I knew that I’d be gone this week, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I’m glad that I did because not only are these cookies ridiculously easy to make, they are scrumptious too. What is better than a chewy sugar cookie stuffed with a thin mint cookie? Not much. Enjoy!
- 1, 18 oz. sugar cookie dough (cut into 1/4″ slices)
- Thin Mint or Grasshopper cookies
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- sprinkles for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cookies 2-3″ apart on baking sheet. Top each with a thin mint cookie and cover with another slice of sugar cookie.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely. Brush melted butter over the tops of each and top with sprinkles.