What’s also great? These Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies! The vanilla flavor from the pudding really gives these cookies such a wonderful taste – the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and Reese’s Pieces help too!
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix, 1.34 oz.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. With a wooden spoon, stir in peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and Reese’s Pieces.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet, about 2″ apart. Press down gently with the palm of your hand. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking rack. Yield: 3 dozen cookies
*Adapted from Two Peas & Their Pod