July is National Blueberry month and what better way to celebrate then with these delicious Blueberry Baked Donuts. One of my favorite types of donuts, besides peanut donuts, are blueberry donuts. They are delicious and because these donuts are baked, are healthier too! I must have a thing for bluberries because I also love blueberry bagels. Blueberries are chocked full of healthy antioxidants, so be sure to get your fill with these delicious blueberry treats:
Blueberry & Pineapple Smoothie
Blueberry Cheesecake Squares w/Hazelnuts
Blueberry Glazed Doughnut Muffins
Oatmeal Blueberry & White Chocolate Cookies
Fillet Mignon w/Blueberry Balsamic Reduction (Fileno al Mirtillo)
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 Greek Yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Vanilla Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray donut pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add yogurt, eggs, and butter and beat until combined. Fill each doughnut cup 2/3 full.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until the top of the donuts spring back when touched. Let cool in pan 4-5 minutes before removing from pan.
- To make glaze, combine ingredients and whisk until smooth. Drizzle over donuts and allow to dry on a wire rack.
*Makes 12 doughnuts
Adapted from Wilton Baked Cake Donuts
5 responses to “Blueberry Baked Donuts”
I am so curious to try baked donuts! These look especially tempting!
I will take two please!! Looks totally scrumptious!
These donuts were delicious. What was even better was that they were baked. I could go for one right now!!
I’ll take a dozen. Okay wait, that sounds wrong. Okay two dozen.
These look fabulous & scrumptious! Thanks for sharing!