Top 10 Things on my Maine To-Do List:
- Eat lobster – Lobster is $3.99 a pound right now. Enough said!
- Sleep in – No more setting the alarm for 5:40. I’m going to sleep until my heart desires!
- Climb a lighthouse – There’s a famous one within walking distance to our house, so I’m planning on making at least 1 trip.
- Antiquing – Maine is supposed to have some cool antique spots. Would love to find a few gems while I’m up there.
- Ride a bike – The house we’re staying at has 1 bike divided by 12 people. I’m going to put my name on the wait-list now.
- Read a book or 5 – I am bringing 5 books with me. I’m old school and still love checking books out from the library.
- Games – I plan on playing lots of board games with my family. Let the competition begin!
- Dance parties – My 12-month old niece loves to dance while holding my i-phone. A lot of dance parties are going to happen next week.
- Enjoy a sunset over the ocean – no explanation necessary!
- And last but certainly not least…. Relax and enjoy time with my family! 🙂
Will be back soon!