I hope you had a wonderful weekend! This past weekend, I babysat my niece for the first time! She’s 1 month old and is absolutely adorable. I decided to make these Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Brownies to bring over to my sister and brother-in-law to enjoy before they went out for the evening. I was searching for a dessert to make that was easy and quick and this is definitely the perfect one. You need to try it out ASAP!
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1, 16 oz container of vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 tsp milk
- 1 box Reese’s Pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9″ baking pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread batter in pan and with a knife, swirl peanut butter through batter.
- Bake 25-28 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mix frosting ingredients and spread frosting over brownies. Place Reese’s Pieces in a plastic Ziploc bag and lightly crush with a rolling pin, breaking candies up into pieces.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Pieces over brownies and serve.