Nothing screams summer and the 4th of July more than fireworks and s’mores! S’mores are amazing – there’s nothing better than roasting your own marshmallows over an open fire and pairing that gooeyness with chocolate and graham crackers. If you can’t have the real deal this 4th of July, definitely try making these Marshmallow S’mores Bars. Even if you can have the real deal this 4th of July, why not make these delicious bars as well? They’re best served warm and gooey. Enjoy and Happy 4th of July!
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 cups marshmallows
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13×9″ pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until a soft dough forms and press into greased pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until set.
- Once the crust is finished baking, immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand for 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt and spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate and broil 20-30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely because marshmallows will brown quickly.)
- Cool 10 minutes and cut into bars. Serve warm.